The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice
Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case No.D069051 where the court is on the *** of not entertaining the appeal McMillan Law Firm filed.
It is horrible Scott McMillan put his client in jeopardy of paying thousands of dollars.To make matters worse, McMillan Law Firm is suing Nordstroms who hired a Los Angeles law firm who doesn't play 'nice nice' like San Diego attorneys do.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- For Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney to dislcose to clients his huge loss rate, and he graduated from an unaccredited law school.
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "She is coming up on my credit report and I have never used her. I would like this off my credit report or I will call the police..."
- "I am so sick and furious with myself that I called on Cordell and Cordell for anything. Cordell and Cordell is a money-making machine and that's all they care..."
- "London & London are the slime of the attorney community. They are a small family owned business specializing, in their own words "By engaging in skip tracing and asset locating,..."
- "I also had a bad experience with one of these ready pac salads. I was tossng my salad after just adding the extra ingredients that come with salad bowl...."
- "A few weeks ago, I bought from a seller on eBay, who I trusted, and bought from. I bought HAUNTED PSYCHOKINESIS RING MOVE MATTER WITH YOUR MIND! from her, for..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."