Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the defendants to incur huge amounts of attorney fees.Scott McMillan is the dean of his own law school too, but does not have a single graduate!
Possibly Scott McMillan should take a class on appeals as he has almost 80 under his belt and a hand full of wins.In my opinion, this is huge waste of judicial resources where Scott McMillan graduated from a law school behind a Ford dealership in La Mesa.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- The Mcmillan Law Firm Legal Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..."
- "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..."
- "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..."
- "I also had a bad experience with one of these ready pac salads. I was tossng my salad after just adding the extra ingredients that come with salad bowl...."
- "A few weeks ago, I bought from a seller on eBay, who I trusted, and bought from. I bought HAUNTED PSYCHOKINESIS RING MOVE MATTER WITH YOUR MIND! from her, for..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."