1.2

Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the defendants to incur huge amounts of attorney fees.Scott McMillan is the dean of his own law school too, but does not have a single graduate!

Possibly Scott McMillan should take a class on appeals as he has almost 80 under his belt and a hand full of wins.In my opinion, this is huge waste of judicial resources where Scott McMillan graduated from a law school behind a Ford dealership in La Mesa.

This person wrote the review about The Mcmillan Law Firm and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Mcmillan Law Firm to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Mcmillan Law Firm and the mcmillan law firm attorney for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Mcmillan Law Firm?

Comments

scottmc63
San Diego, California, United States #1209220
The Mcmillan Law Firm Verified Representative

This is posted by Scott McMillan, The McMillan Law Firm, APC, the subject of the post.

The McMillan Law Firm fearlessly represents individuals and small businesses that are being oppressed by others, whether those others are neighbors, employers, businesses, government, or sociopaths with mental disorders.

The poster here is likely a criminal by the name of Darren Chaker, a convicted felon.A small fraction of his past court proceedings is available for review here: http://www.fearnotlaw.com/gallery/index.php?action=displaycat&catid=478

Chaker, is a vexatious litigant, and is barred from filing new court cases without an attorney, unless he first obtains permission.

See http://www.courts.ca.gov/documents/vexlit.pdf

Chaker was defeated by the McMillan Law Firm in a landmark decision of the California Courts of Appeal, Chaker v.Mateo, and that decision can be reviewed here: http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ca-court-of-appeal/1613652.html

to scottmc63 Detroit, Michigan, United States #1318084

This is a very unprofessional reply.You should be ashamed of yourself.

I don't care if you can see my I.P.

Either.Shame on you.